Ceramic Tile and Grout Cleaning
As your tile and grout ages and becomes dirty, it changes the look of everything around it. Let our professional tile and grout cleaners take one more job off your hands (and knees) with a powerful, yet safe and gentle, cleaning process. Using a specially developed tile and grout cleaning solution and high-pressure, hot water rinse with a fully enclosed vacuum system, we can restore the clean and gleam to all your ceramic tile and grout surfaces.
We recommend using a sealer on your grout after it has been cleaned. This extra layer of protection seals the grout, making it more resistant to spills and stains, and easier to clean in the future. Your grout surface will stay looking cleaner longer.
After a thorough deep cleaning, we recommend treating your carpet with a protectant to help extend the life of your carpet and make it easier to care for. Callihan Carpet Cleaning uses only genuine Scotchguard brand protectant to assure the finest protection possible.
Most new carpets come treated with Scotchguard brand protectors or other similar products. This factory protection wears off over time. Having Scotchguard brand carpet protector reapplied will make your carpet easier to care for and gives you extra time to clean up spills before they turn into stains.
Our professional cleaning crews can safely clean any upholstered furniture recommended for water based and dry steam cleaning methods.
The Callihan Upholstery Cleaning Steps
1. Pre-inspect for type of material, material condition, stains, and overall soiling to achieve the best cleaning results.
2. Prepare the area to protect surrounding furnishings and floors.
3. Pre-vacuum to help remove loose soil, pet dander, dustmites, etc.
4. Pre-treat stains and heavily soiled areas.
5. Lightly agitate to loosen stains and soil.
6. Completely steam rinse and extraction to remove soil and stains, leaving upholstery clean, fresh smelling, and almost dry to the touch. (Dry time averages 1-3 hours.)
7. (Optional) Treat entire upholstered surface with genuine Scotchguard brand protectant to help keep your upholstery looking good.
Cleaning your carpet is key to a healthy indoor environment. Dust mites and other allergens found in your carpet can make you sick and interfere with your everyday life. The certified professionals at Callihan Carpet Cleaning have the right equipment, cleaning solutions, and most of all, the knowledge to use them properly to remove all the contaminants along with the surface dirt in your carpet.
Our state of the art truck mounted equipment is powered by a 49hp John Deere turbo diesel engine that heats our cleaning solution to over 240 degrees and creates a vacuum with enough suction to clean carpet over 1200 feet from the truck. In most cases carpet is dry in less than an hour.